Moissanite engagement rings are a stunning and affordable alternative to traditional diamond engagement rings.
But why should you choose moissanite for your special piece of jewelry? Here are five reasons to consider a moissanite ring for your engagement.
- Moissanite is more affordable. Diamonds are often associated with luxury and can be quite expensive. By choosing a moissanite ring, you can save money on the center stone and potentially put that towards a larger or more ornate setting, or towards the wedding itself.
- Moissanite is environmentally friendly. Moissanite is created in a lab, rather than being mined from the earth. This means it has a smaller environmental impact and does not contribute to the negative consequences of diamond mining, such as deforestation and human rights abuses.
- Moissanite is extremely durable. With a hardness rating of 9.25 on the Mohs scale, moissanite is one of the hardest and most durable gemstones available. It is resistant to scratching and chipping, so it will maintain its sparkle and shine for a long time.
- Moissanite has excellent fire and brilliance. Moissanite has a high refractive index, which creates a dazzling display of light and color. It is also virtually colorless, meaning it looks very similar to a diamond.
- Moissanite is a unique and special choice. While diamonds are a traditional choice for engagement rings, moissanite offers a unique and special option that is sure to stand out. It is a lab-created gemstone that is not as common as diamonds, making it a one-of-a-kind choice.
In addition to these benefits, moissanite is a versatile gemstone that can be cut into a variety of shapes and sizes. This means you can find a moissanite ring that is perfect for your personal style and taste.
Overall, choosing a moissanite engagement ring allows you to have a beautiful and special piece of jewelry that is more affordable, environmentally friendly, and durable than a traditional diamond ring. It is a unique and responsible choice that will symbolize your love and commitment for years to come.